Diablo 3 beta stuck updating setup files

by  |  27-Nov-2019 07:06

I think there is some problem with the Battle Tag system that dont allow us to conect and affter some minutes the cliente shows connection lost.

When clicking "Install Diablo III" I get this error: "Firefox doesn't know how to open this address, because the protocol (playonlinux) isn't associated with any program." Do I need to do something first? My only option is that its a Linux problem but for the life of me I can't figure out why. I'm still very much a newb, so I am only comfortably familiar with install rpm files. it is installing at the moment and i am on the way to updateing the file. But now im having same problem described by Evil Monkey and Mark.

Also, I don't have a 1.5.3-Diablo III to select, only a 1.5.4-Diablo III, see screenshot: Got my Diablo 3 CE, but after waiting for over 9 hours for the "Updating setup files' i gave up for today... The install folder is again my ubuntu home that works now i am in the game but i cant press the login button? before i started diablo 3 said my computer is not good enough can i because of that not login to the battlenet? When i try to login it stucks on "authenticating credentials" and after some minutes its shows error 3007 - Conection lost.

We can always see how it’s supposed to look in windows later.

So after updating wine to the latest git version (wine-1.3.28-308-gae80430) and creating a new prefix we run the installer: [email protected]:/storage$ mkdir diablo3 && cd diablo3 [email protected]:/storage/diablo3$ export WINEPREFIX=/storage/diablo3/[email protected]:/storage/diablo3$ winecfg # Make sure everything is allright [email protected]:/storage/diablo3$ wine Diablo-III-Beta-en At some point this thing seemed to be stuck doing nothing useful.

Error 37 simply means: "The service is undergoing maintenance, please try again later." Error 12 is caused by "the Global Play feature being disabled until all regions are active".

Community Discussion